Thursday, December 2, 2010

My heart is breaking!

So about a week ago we found out that my sister and her family are moving to Nevada. I've been in denial ever since because I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO!!! My sister is one of my very best friends. I love my nieces and nephew so much and it breaks my heart to have Bella grow up without her cousins. Tonight I came across this picture of my sister and Bella from Skye's wedding..


I think it is so sweet! I asked Skye to hold Bella for a second while I ran and made her a bottle. Bella was NOT happy (well, obviously) and Dustin just happened to be close by with the camera. I think it's the sweetest picture. It just shows you how much Skye loves Bella. I was so lucky that Skye was able to watch Bella while I was working.

I hope & pray that they won't be long and will be back in Utah before we know it. I am going to miss them SO much!

3 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I am sorry Sunset! I am sure she will be up here as much as possible and you can visit her too. Love ya girl!!

Sherry said...

I can't imagine you without Skye either. You two have been so close and such a support to each other through thick and thin. I'm sure Auntie Skye will be visiting often AND you could go thaw in Nevada this winter! Think happy thoughts!

What a beautiful picture. :) Please tell them to keep in touch with us too.

Amber said...

I know how you feel, though maybe more from Skye's perspective. My little sister is so much more than just a sister to me and I moved 1300 miles away. It can be rough. There are days that all I want is to have her here shopping and laughing with me, to get a hug and to share my everyday life with her. But cell phones and the internet have helped us. We talk all the time and even though I cannot get the hug when I need it, I can still get the support and love from all these miles away. It won't be easy for either of you but modern technology will be a blessing while you're apart.