We had such a nice Thanksgiving. We spent the day at my parents with my sisters family. It was a nice day of food, family and chasing Bella around. She had so much trying all the different foods and liked everything. Including pickles. She really likes pumpkin pie and pistachio salad.
Bella also turned 9 months old yesterday! She is so much fun right now. She is crawling really well and can pull herself to standing. She is also brave and will let go when she is standing for a few seconds. Her little forehead is sprinkled with little bruises from bumping into things. I guess I better get used to it, but it's hard to see her get hurt! She loves to eat and is eating more solid foods and slowly eating less and less of her bottle. She also started "dancing" this month and loves to bee bop to Carrie Underwood's Cowboy Casanova. So cute!
- Baths..still! She is mommy's little mermaid.
- Grape juice. It all started with a taste of a lime rickey. She really loves grape!
- Getting into everything and crawling around. She's a little explorer!
- Dancing to music.
- Food! She now says "nom nom nom" when she likes something she's eating.
- Boxes, paper, mommy's car keys and cell phone. We've decided for Christmas she isn't getting any real toys. We are just going to wrap empty boxes and let her play in those. Ha ha :)
- Getting her face washed.
- Being confined in her play pen, car seat or jumper.
- Getting scared. And she's super jumpy, just like Aunt Skye.