Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree

We got our tree put up and I love it! This is actually our first large Christmas tree we have ever put up.. I know, I'm such a grinch! I actually wanted it to have turquoise in it but couldn't find anything the right color this year. It started out really red with a little bit of green but then I added silver to balance it all out. I really love it.
I wish pictures could show how beautiful this tree is! 
You just can't capture all the sparkly goodness in a picture!
Bella helping decorate the tree. She actually takes off way more than she puts on!



This is Bella's first ornament. She actually has a couple but this is the one that I bought her last year. I've always loved the month of December. It's the only time that I like to have the snow around and I love love the music. But sharing the holiday season with Bella is just so much more fun! She loves everything so far. We went and saw the lights at Layton Park and at Williard Bay and she loved it! I can't wait until Christmas.. just a little under 3 weeks away!

No comments: