Tuesday, December 28, 2010

22 months!

I honestly can't say what age I love the most of babyhood because every phase that Bella goes through I think that is the one I like the best. I love the stage she is at right now. The talking, trying to be Miss Independent.. the tantrums are not my favorite. We are definitely heading into the terrible 2s!


Bella loves..

Being a big girl (or so she thinks :) She is really independent and likes to do things herself. She loves sweeping, closing the dishwasher, helping to put clothes in the dryer, loves helping get her sippy cup ready.
Her binky.. still. Next week it is time to binky break. It's got to be gone by the time she turns 2 but I don't want to do it too close to her birthday. We are planning a fun day out the first day to keep her distracted. I definitely want to make it fun and positive. She is SO attached.

She loves brushing her teeth and washing her hands. Every time we even get near the bathroom she yells, "teeth teeth!".

She stills LOVES Blues Clues. She would watch it all day long if I'd let her.

She likes going shopping but I don't love going shopping with her! She is way too busy and refuses to sit in the cart most of the time.

She is starting to play pretend. She really likes her kitchen and making everyone is the house food (including the dogs & her stuffed animals).

Little Miss cooking away in her kitchen

Taking a break to feed her bear. Check out that plate of food! Watermelon, ice cream and an avocado! Lucky bear :)

Reading her book... that's how I read too! J/K :)

Little Zumba queen!
Notice her PJs in the above photo.. yesterday Walmart had jammies on clearance for $5 so I let her pick out the ones she wanted. I'm pretty sure those are boys but she really wanted them. I think they are cute too :)

She still loves dance and all the other mom's always comment on how different she is than the day we started. The first day she was shy and scared. She didn't know what to think.. now she is wild and crazy. She runs around more than she dances.

The things she says the most are:
- "Hey you!"
-"show you" -she started saying this because she would be trying to say something and I'd tell her to show me because I couldn't understand her.
- She knows the dogs names and calls Onyx, Ony and Meeko, Ko. I think that is pretty good!
- She went through a phase where she said "go away" and "move" but we have been working on manners and she doesn't say them as much anymore. Whew!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love the one of her jammies and her doing the zumba. They grow up too fast.