Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 2 & Day 3

I decided to combine Day 2 & 3 since day 2 is kind of silly..

Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 3 -A picture of you and your friends.

The meaning behind your blog name: It's just our first names so nothing interesting there!


Here is a picture of me and my friends..
Me, Joni, Jami, Brydie, Steph, & Anna
And of course me and my BFF, Stephanie. We have been friends since we were about 3 years old. 
This was a picture from her bridal shower. There is probably NO ONE in the world who knows me & understands me as much as she does. Everyone should have that kind of friend!

P.S. Dear Sierra, I have no pictures of me & you! That needs to be fixed ASAP. K, thanks!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

I agree on the picture thing, but we may have to draw one until I lose 50lbs....lol!