Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We woke up at 7 and brought her right up to see her presents. The only thing that she asked for was a train set (such a Daddy's girl!). She played with it right away and then decided it was scary. Silly girl! She is getting used to it now. She also got a shopping cart, more stuff for her kitchen, a Zhu Zhu pet, a Barbie (her first one ever), clothes & books, and tons of other stuff. Her stocking included nailpolish, bath scrubbies & body wash, & a little bit of candy. I'm really trying to get the whole family eating healthy so both Justin & Bella only got a little bit of candy this year in their stockings. They can thank me later :)

Bella's setup

Bella really got into unwrapping her presents this year. She hardly played with anything between presents. She would rip a tiny piece of wrapping paper off and hand it to me to throw it away before she would rip more. So sweet & dainty!



Crazy hair.. I'm trying to grow out her bangs

More presents at Grandma's

Playing with her cousin Gretchen
Merry Christmas!
Justin got me a steam mop (yay!) and a Love Spell set from VS. I got him a shirt, Donkey Kong Country for the wii (I know, I'm cool) and I gave him money towards his new car stereo. I also got my sewing machine months ago that was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

After opening presents & eating Breakfast we headed over to my parents house and spent the day there and had Christmas dinner. My sister's family came too. Bella loves her cousins. We played Pictionary Man and had a blast! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

One more picture..
Bella crashed on my mom's couch as soon as I got her in her PJs. She had such a busy day!

No comments: