Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 1

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I always read magazines starting from the back.
2. My eyes are two different colors.
3. I'm not a punctual person.
4. I never had dreams of owning my own business but it is still my dream come true in so many ways.
5. Justin and I dated 2.5 years before getting married and were married for another 2.5 years before Bella was born.
6. I grew up attending both Catholic and LDS churchs as my mom was Catholic and my dad was LDS. My mom was converted to the LDS church when I was 16.
7. I either wanted to become an elementary school teacher, a lawyer or a veterinarian when I grew up.
8. I like to read every night before I go to sleep.
9. I love the Wizard of Oz.
10. I am fascinated with true crime stories. 
11.  Psychology was one of my favorite subjects in high school and college.
12. The People's Court is my favorite TV show.
13. I believe in self-fulfilling prophesies, positive affirmations & all that other positive thinking stuff. Only to a certain degree though.
14. Isabella is named after my two great grandma's on my mom's side. Corabelle & Grace.
15. I never met my grandma Eileen (my mom's mom) she died when my mom was very young. But I feel a strong connection to her. I am named after her, we look alike & our taste is very similar. I can't wait to meet her someday.

No comments: