Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 12, 17, 18, 19

I'm just skipping to the days that I like.. the other ones are silly.. Well they are all kind of silly but I'm bored.

Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one.
The first blog that I ever read was Jenna's. She inspired me to start my own. I didn't really get into blogging until I was pregnant though.

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Well the first thing that came to my mind was Britney Spears.   I don't know why.. but it would be fun to be her for one day. I think it would be insane, the paparazzi, the fans.. plus she has lots of money so I would have fun spending it!

Day 18 - Plans/Dreams/Goals you have
I can't wait to hit my goal weight. I love Weight Watchers and I hope that by the Spring/Summer of 2011 that I have hit goal! I totally think it's doable. We also have a goal to have Justin quit his job and help out with the vinyl business. We got denied for health insurance because he has back pain from a car accident so he is kind of stuck at him job until we get that figured out. Hopefully soon!


Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
Sunny, Sunny Bunny, Bunny.. that's about all. 







1 comment:

Mrs. Egg said...

i'm glad i inspired u. but now u are better at blogging than i am. i love your blog!!