Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy New Year!

Here is a look at our 2010!

January: Tried to keep up with my busy girl who enjoyed climbing.

February: Celebrated Bella's 1st birthday!

March: Celebrated my 28th birthday and enjoyed the warmer weather outside.
April: Easter!
May: Quit my day job to pursue my dreams. 
June: Enjoyed lazy days at the park and watching my nephew Jaden play softball.
July: Went camping at Skye & AJ's property and had fun playing in the dirt!
August: Another day at the zoo with all the family.
September: Bella started dance. Celebrated Justin's 26th birthday!
October: Finished Bella's room and celebrated Halloween!

November: Rejoined WW for the last time! Thankful for all of our blessings!
December: Really enjoyed the spirit of Christmas and loved all the lights and music!
We are excited for what 2011 will bring us! It's going to be a great year!

No comments: