Thursday, January 20, 2011

The little green bow


Minutes after Isabella was born, Justin got to go into the nursery to watch her get cleaned up, weighed and measured. 

My family watched through the nursery window trying to get a glimpse of our new little baby. 

They watched as the nurse walks over to Justin with a big bag of bows in every shade of pink imaginable. 

He carefully looks at each bow and to their dismay he picks a green one.
A green bow for the new princess! 

I'll never forget my sister's shock over it. I thought it was funny and thought it was the prettiest green ever, the same shade as one of our wedding colors. 

And honestly I loved it just because I knew it was so carefully chosen for her by her daddy. 

She's had him wrapped around her little finger since day one.



1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Love it! I love green and it matches her perfectly.