Saturday, January 15, 2011

Growing too fast!

I'm having such a hard time adjusting to the fact that my little baby is turning into a little girl! She is learning new things each and everyday, I'm so proud of her. She did beyond amazing letting go of her binky. If I knew it was going to be that easy I would have done it months ago. Although, maybe she was just at the right age to let go. We had a couple of incidents where she found some that were hidden in that house but once they were gone again she didn't seem to mind it. I was mostly worried about how she would do at night without it but I seriously think she sleeps better with out it than waking up in the middle of the night looking for it. She's always been a good sleeper but that is really the only time that she would wake me up in the middle of the night.

Not the best picture but at least I can get her to look at the camera now (sometimes).

She has been having so much fun at dance. They are all a little bit wild and I'm worried about the girls all doing a recital in May but I have confidence that the dance studio knows what they are doing. Her teacher does amazing with the little ones. The last couples of times they have had the moms step out into the lobby for the last 10 minutes of class so that they can get used to not having us there all the time. It was way harder on us moms than the girls. :)



We all watch the girls on the little screen in the lobby.

We really haven't been up to much lately. Winter is boring. I'm still doing great with WW. I've kicked it up a notch going to Zumba classes (which I LOVE) but this week I didn't lose and I'm sure my body is just adjusting to it. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and I'm sure next week will be just fine. I am hiding my at home scale though because I get a bit too obsessed with what I weight everyday and I consider it unhealthy. Ha ha! Does anyone else do that?

I do have another exciting Bella update but I'll save that one for a new post, because it deserves it's very own. I'm sure it's really not that exciting to anyone but our household :)

No comments: