Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreams

We finally took that next leap and Justin has quit his day job to help take this business to the next level. I have felt a range of emotions in the last 24 hours. I've felt happy, relieved, yet worried and frightened. We've crunched numbers and it works but it's like I've jumped from a plane without a parachute and I'm falling.. yet it's so exciting! When I was working a regular job, I wasn't happy. The job was alright and I loved everyone I worked with. And yet I didn't want to spend the rest of my life there. But I did and I stayed there for 8 years. After I had Bella, I knew that I didn't want to be away from her that long doing something that I didn't love. I took that leap of faith and I feel so very blessed that it's working out the way I'd hoped.

Thanks to everyone for your support! I have the best family and friends to rely on for support and encouragement. We are excited for what this next chapter brings.

No comments: