Monday, January 3, 2011

Aquarium

Yesterday we enjoyed a day at the aquarium. 
Bella was so excited to go and see the fish, although I think the frog turned out to be her favorite.

A day at the aquarium!
I was excited to see the penguins. They didn't disappoint.
They were so fun to watch and I loved their viewing tank.
Justin was excited to see the Stingrays. 
I thought Bella would be afraid of them but she wasn't. 
Such a brave girl.

Part of the reason we went to the aquarium was to distract Bella so she could accomplish her New Years resolution (getting rid of the binky). So far, so good! She has found a couple that were hidden but I've quickly put them away. It's not going to be as bad as I thought.. knock on wood!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Way to go Bella!

I still haven't been to the Aquarium, I really wanna go.