Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Katelynn Faith

We welcomed baby Katelynn Faith into our family on May 3rd, weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces and 18" long. She is the biggest baby out of the kids and grand kids in my family and she wasn't even the average baby weight :)

I was scheduled for a repeat c-section at 6pm. Justin and I checked into the hospital at 4 pm and they got an IV started, did paperwork and asked lots of questions. By 5:45 pm they were ready to head to the OR. I was surprised that everything was ready so quickly. I was super nervous at home but it was really calm and relaxing at the hospital. Kate was born at 6:11 PM.




Isabella loves her baby sister and is the best helper ever! She has had a hard time sharing my lap. She always wants to be sitting my lap and doesn't think it's fair that her baby sister has claimed that spot. I have to hand the baby off to Justin every now and then so that I can snuggle my big girl.






4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty!

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to your cute little family!

Clemments Family said...

She is so cute. Love you guys!

AZ Chadwick's said...

Oh, Katelynn is beautiful and Bella looks like she's the perfect big sister. Congratulations to you all!