Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bella, Babies & Baseball

Okay so once again I apologize for the cell phone pics.. does anyone else just find it easier since you always have a cell phone around?

The time is slooooowly ticking down to the time our new baby will be here! I am so excited. The best part is, it's only 12 days away! I'm scheduled for a repeat c-section on May 3rd! I cannot wait! I honestly wouldn't be surprised though if she decides to come earlier. We almost ended up in L&D last night but we held out and I felt better this morning. She's officially full term now so anytime is good with me!

Bella has been such an angel lately. I feel really bad because we can't do all the things that we normally do and I'm not the funnest mom in the world right now. She has been such a good kid though and I keep telling her mommy will be fun again once the baby gets here!

We did sneak out of the house the other day for a date to Noodles & Co. One of our favs!

  

She is also being the biggest helper by becoming our new "baby product tester". She LOVES the baby's new stroller. It's funny because when she was at the age where it was nice to push her in the stroller sometimes, she wouldn't stay in there for anything. I bet I could go shop the entire mall right now and she wouldn't try to climb out once. 

 
The other day we went shopping with my best friend and she was babysitting her baby niece. Bella LOVED her and had fun practicing her baby talk :) She is going to be a great big sister! This picture is blurry but I don't care because it's so adorable!


Baseball season has officially begun! My little bro Ty is playing on a city rec team and on a competition team. He is soooo athletic. He is the only one out of all of us kids that is athletic.. so maybe he got extra athletic abilities and is gifted or something. Ha! Today was a double header and let me tell you.. being a big ole preggy penguin and sitting out in the heat for like 5 hours, doesn't mix well! But it was fun anyway!




This summer is going to be so fun with baseball and a new baby! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Little Miss Bella, she is so grown up, she is going to be a wonderful big sister. I can't wait to see the new little one. We need a lunch date ASAP. I am off early on Fridays and well it sounds like you only have one Friday left before baby. So text me! Miss you friend.