Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bella at 3!


This girl is definitely not a baby anymore and has turned into a kid! She is such a little firecracker!

She has her grandma and grandpa wrapped around her little finger. Grandpa even bought her a kitty to keep at their house because she put her little hands and on his face and said "please grandpa". He is sort of a sucker that way.

Bella is very feisty and has the cutest personality. She is quite sassy for being 3 and Justin and I worry all the time about what she will be like as a teenager. :) She is going to make the best big sister in the world.




Some fun facts about Bella at 3

She loves cookbooks. She will go pull one of my of the shelf and look through it all day. Definitely her favorite kind of book to read. Her favorite is my Cake Pop book by Bakerella.

She loves spending time with her grandma and grandpa

She loves the snow

She loves the moon and stars

Our dog Onyx and her are quickly becoming BFFs

She loves flashlights

She hangs out in her underwear all day. Clothes are apparently optional at our house.

She loves to snuggle

She loves playing with the clothes from my closet.

She loves tv. Waaaayyyyy too much! I'm glad that it's almost summertime so that there is more to do!

She loves dancing and looks forward to her dance class each week. 

She loves to pretend. Lately she has been pretending she is a dog and will assign random characters to everyone else in the house. Just this week I've been a teacher, the Bubble Guppy with blue hair, Kai Lan.. she is usually the main character while I come in as a good supporting character. She makes sure she is the cutest one :)

Silly things Bella has said lately

Bella: Dad threw my paint brush away!
Me: Didn't he say it was broken?
Bella: Yes! But it wasn't garbage!

While carrying around a notebook and pen, Bella says, "I've got to finish writing my article!"

Dad doesn't understand me at all!

Bella: I'm going to punch you with my foot!
Dad: I think that's called a kick.
Bella: It's called an owie!

She also has a schedule that she checks quite frequently. "Mom! I've got to check my schedule!" And she will pretend to mark it off when she finishes something. I have NO idea where she got this from as neither me or Justin have a schedule that we have to follow.

We love you Isabella!

No comments: