Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kiwi Crate


Awhile back I found out about this awesome program called Kiwi Crate and knew that Bells would love it! Every month they send out a new craft box with two different crafts. The crates are designed for kids ages 3-7. Bella's first crate arrived a couple of days ago and the timing was perfect! She has been such a big help to mom and I felt she really deserved a surprise. Plus what kid doesn't love getting mail? We spent a whole afternoon working on her crafts!

Her first crate even came with a pair of scissors to get her started.

Posing with all her goodies. The theme changes every month. This month was a medieval theme.
Building a catapult.
Testing out the catapult! It came with a ping pong ball and various sizes of pom poms so that you can test and see which goes furthest.

It's a work of art!


The second project was a medieval dressup.

The silk part of the hat came in white and came with a pack of Kool-aid so that you could dye it.

Bella in her knight's mask :)  



I really try to find projects that lets Bella's mind work AND lets her be creative and these were totally up our ally! I can't wait for the next months crate.

In other news, this little sweetie is now 2 weeks old!

She is a really good baby. We are so in love with her! I should be getting her newborn pictures soon so get ready for TONS of pictures!!






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a cute idea! I might have to order for this summer. I bet my boys would love it.