Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The White Cowboy Hat

We have a special cowboy hat that we bought for my step dad Rex right before I married Justin.

I took some of my bridals in it for to surprise him with.



We had to make sure he didn't see any of those pictures and right before my wedding we gave him the hat and the pictures. I asked him if he would wear it to my wedding...


When Isabella had her newborns taken, we had her pictures taken with the hat.. She may or may not have peed in it..


Katelynn also took pictures with the hat. She looks so tiny snuggled up to it...


Both of my sweet girls with the white cowboy hat...

Rex has always been the father figure in my life. He has always been there for me. He has supported me and loved me. He is the best grandfather I could ever hope for my girls to have.

I'm so grateful that we have pictures of all these special events in my life with that hat.

No comments: