Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home {Pre} School


 A couple of days ago, Bella got herself dressed, packed her backpack and politely asked me to drop her off at school. Cutest thing ever! But I don't think the school would appreciate me dropping my two and half year old at kindergarten. I've been considering doing a preschool routine at home and decided that now is a good time to start.

Today we stopped at Office Max and picked her up some school supplies. I bought her a binder to hold her papers, a white board to put her letter, number, shape or color of the week on and a calender. We are really excited to start on Monday.

I also found a great online curriculum to follow. You can view it here.

P.S. I've decided to wait on putting the blog on private, that is if I ever decide to do it at all. I hid that post just because it showed everyones email addresses. I still have them though if I need them. :)

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Fun, I wish I could do that, instead Lex will start preschool next year, but the same place Jax and Ash went.