Monday, September 19, 2011

Park City

Saturday we packed our bags and headed to grandma's house. Bella was SO excited. It was her first sleepover ever! I was not so excited. I didn't want to leave my cute girl.


Bella was even more excited when we got to grandma and grandpa's house. She acted like she hadn't seen grandpa in years.

Bella headed right off in the backyard to play. She barely noticed when we left. I was happy that she was in such good hands. I love that I can leave her with people who I know love her (almost) as much as I do.

We headed straight to Park City and checked in at our hotel. It has been about 7 or 8 years since I've been there and I immediately was ready to move. It's soooo beautiful and clean there. I love it. Summer is the best time to go as it's not crowded at all. We headed straight to Main St.

And I fell in love with..


The post office! Who would have thought that it would be so adorable! I imagined taking my packages there to drop off every day. Justin thinks I'm crazy.


We had to take a break from walking and rest a bit.. Justin is quite the bear but I love him anyway.

We ended up eating at a little restaurant right on Main called The Eating Establishment. It was surprisingly good. We made two trips that night to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Ha!


The next morning I couldn't wait to see Bella! We had breakfast at Squatters and then headed straight home. Bella did really good at grandma's and only at bedtime did she start missing her mom and wanted to go home. She packed herself a bag of chocolate covered raisins, a dish cloth and a box of pop tarts and announced she was ready to go home! They watched a move and she fell asleep. She was so excited to see us when we got back.




 I really wanted to go to the outlets but they didn't open until 11 and there was no way I was waiting any longer to get home so we will have to go again soon. We had a great time and I can't wait to take Bella!







1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

So glad you had fun, sad that you didn't get to go to the outlets. I love Park City and would move in a blink if it wasn't so expensive. We should do a girls trip to the outlets, it would be FUN!!