Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our 5 year anniversary

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary. It was nice and rainy just like our wedding day. We planned on getting married outside but it was freezing cold! So we decided to move the wedding indoors and I'm happy that we did. It was very beautiful.

We went as a family to Roosters for lunch yesterday. It was fun. Later on Bella and I ran to the Vintage Cupcake Co and bought some cupcakes. They were pretty good. Justin said they were the best cupcakes he has ever had. Bella really liked the pink ones. They were cotton candy flavored.


Tonight we are headed to Park City and I'm excited! It's the first time that we have left Bella overnight and it makes me nervous! But she is really excited for her sleepover and I'm sure she will have a great time. Guess I better go get ready since it's one o'clock and I haven't even started packing!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! I can't wait to hear about Park City.