Thursday, September 15, 2011

My little ballerina


Dance has started back up and this little one could not be happier. Dance has been a really good thing for Bella. She is super duper shy and where she isn't in day care, I feel that it's good for her to socialize and be around other kids. It's also a great confidence builder plus I want her to grow up healthy and active.

She is still in Mommy & Me this year but it's the step 2 class so it's a little bit more advanced. This years class is a little crazy as there are about 8 girls all with different personalities. Last year was a lot more mellow with 5 girls who were all rather quiet. It's going to be a fun year!

Bella actually likes taking pictures lately (for the first time in her whole life!) so I feel like I actually got some decent shots!



A perfect 2 year old arabesque.



Cheese!

I love the picture above. She makes the silliest faces while trying to take pictures. Adorable! I'm going to take her to the train station in the next couple of days to do some portraits of her. I can't wait!


No comments: