Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bella at two and a half!

I'm just going to start with the most exciting news (well at least in our house)...

Bella is potty trained!

I'd love to pretend that I know the ultimate PT secrets.. but I don't. I just think that she was super ready. We said goodbye to diapers Monday and it's been smooth sailing ever since.

We are going to Boondocks soon to celebrate and I let her pick out an over-sized cookie from the grocery store.


In other news, Bella has quite the mouth lately. She talks and talks and talks. Her vocabulary is rather impressive for someone so small. She is a silly girl.

-She pretends to drive to "Wa-mart"
-She frequently tells the dogs that they are "dorable" (adorable) and bootiful (beautiful)
-If you ask Bella how old she is she always says, "Forty on my birthday!"
-She LOVES the garbage truck! Her and her dad call him Stinky the Garbage Truck. They love watching for him to come pick up the trash on Thursday mornings. Silly, I know!
-She loves to color.. including coloring the wall and windows..
-She loves to go shopping.
-She thinks knives/razors are called sharks.

Me: Bella, don't touch that, it's sharp.
Bella: Oh, it's a shark?

Ha ha! So funny!

Her cousin Charity came down last weekend from Wyoming and they had a blast. I bought them matching jammies..



And they had a movie night and watching Lilo & Stitch..

They had a blast! I really wish they lived just a bit closer so the girls could see each other more but we will take what we can get! :)


    2 comments:

    JONESIES said...

    Thats awesome! Potty training took months with Emerson. I'm hoping it goes a lot easier with Ella!

    Clemments Family said...

    I can't believe how fast they grow up. Lex is almost potty trained. Maybe I'll bring her to you....lol. Ours in the #2 that I need to work on. She is so cute Sunset.