Sunday, June 5, 2011

Carver's Cove 2011

Yesterday we got to visit one of our favorite places Carver's Cove. The weather was perfect and there was lots to see! Read last years post here.


Just like last year we started off with the goats. Justin loved them. 
Bella thought they were puppies because of their ears.


There were new baby goats too. This one had been born the day before. 
Such a cute replica of it's mommy.

There were 4 week old baby pigs too!


The kids had lots of fun.

Bella "driving" the tractor.

I captured this sweet moment with Bells and her grandma
Bella and Tazy got to ride the horse. Bella wasn't scared at all this year. She was so excited!


Tayzhia looked like a rodeo queen!



Bella broke plenty of rules.. like climbing up on the fences.



And chasing the chickens. Some things never change. 






But then again there are lots of things change.. like Piper the pig..


Piper was my favorite last year and I was shocked to see how she changed. 
I guess I thought she would stay little and cute forever. 
She is now the happy mommy of these little piglets.


Seriously people, look at that face. So.. adorable? I still loved her.

Howdy!
 We had a great time and I already can't wait to take Bella again!

No comments: