Sunday, May 29, 2011

Randomness

  • We've been busy with lots of work. Which is great! But it's a lot of work. LOL. We are really close to being caught up on orders and that will cut down our turnaround time. Wahoo!



  • We finally got our new couch. I love love love it! I want to sew some more pillows for it. Maybe in navy blue and mustard yellow. I can't decide on final colors for the living room..




  • I want to paint the entire house (the inside) but I'm scared. I don't want to take on a big project like that and then not have time to finish it.



  • I'm still doing Weight Watchers but I removed the tab on my blog because I was probably the only one who looked at it. I've lost 16 pounds since I restarted and I have about 15 more to go to hit goal. Slowly but surely! :) My mom has lost over 110 now! She is now within her healthy weight range but she wants to loose a little bit more. I'm so proud of her!



  • Bella really wants to go to the park lately but the weather just really doesn't want to cooperate. I just wish it would warm up and stay there!



  • We made smores yesterday in the oven at my mom's house. Yum! Did you know you could do that?


  • Bella with her potato bug. She loved him!
    • I bough Bella some flower seeds and they are growing so good! They are marigolds, cone flowers and forget me nots. Soon we will be able to plant them outside.

    That's about it! We've just been hoping for warmer weather and keeping busy with work. Bella is so much fun lately and talks so much. She seriously is the smartest kid ever. Does every mom think that?

    Happy Memorial Weekend everyone!

    1 comment:

    Mrs. Egg said...

    i didnt know u could do that. cool. may have to try it sometime. i can't wait for warm weather either. im so ready i started wearing capris and flip flops just because i should. :)