Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring? Where are you?

Does anyone else feel that we are just going to skip over spring this year and head straight to summer? Mother Nature keeps teasing us with warm weather but it sure isn't lasting that long :( Plus all the worries about flooding.. we are way to close to the Weber River and it's rising fast.. Hopefully we don't have any problems this year.

Bella helping water grandma's flowers

On the good days we have been trying to soak up the sun as much as possible. So far this spring we have flown kites, spent time working on the yard, fed the ducks at the park, played outside. I'm excited to visit the zoo soon and Carver's Cove.



When we went to feed the ducks the other day there were hardly any there and the ones that were there weren't hungry at all. They must have been pretty spoiled! Just a couple more days of this rainy weather and then we should get some sunshine.. for a few days at least!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I just had a battle with my youngest because he wanted to wear shorts. This weather can be so confusing! I am ready for Spring/Summer to. I think I need to take my boys to Carver's Cove this year. We have never been.