Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Conversations with a 2 year old..


 Kids are so funny! I had no idea that a 2 year olds talked so much!

This has started...
"Where'd that come from?"
"What are those?"
"What is that?"

She is SO silly. I can't believe the things she picks up.
"I have to check my me-mails (e-mails)

"Mike Wazowski!" (you know.. from Monsters Inc)

She also calls the washing machine the wishing well. I wish! I would be way more excited to do laundry.

Until just recently the answer to every question was "one". 

Me: Bella, how old are you?
Bella: One.
Me: Bella, what is your name?
Bella: One.
We have been working on this and she can now say "My name is Bella". However, the answer to how old are you is now "My name is Bella".

She says "I love you!" and sometimes she even adds, "so so much!".

She also knows ALL of her colors and shapes. She can also speak a little Spanish, thanks to Dora. 

 I LOVE this girl!

2 comments:

Clemments Family said...

So funny! I can't believe how fast they grow up, I don't remember my boys doing all this stuff, but maybe its just cuz my mind doesn't remember. Lex and Bella would get along great, Dora is a BIG obsession in our house. As a matter of a fact, Dora has kind of taken over the TV.

Tiffany said...

I love that age! She is beautiful! What an adorable little personality she has.