Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sugar Cookies!

We have been wanting to make some sugar cookies for awhile now and tonight we finally did it.

Bella had a blast! And I'll have to admit that I did too :)

Don't mind my hair and hardly any makeup look..



I love these tiny hands!!

This is after baking them. They didn't spread at all. Amazing!


See? It's a hedgehog. I got my cookie cutters from Ikea. $3 for adorable woodland cookie cutters? Don't mind if I do!


Time to decorate! Bella may or may not have licked the frosting off the cookie before we even made it to the sprinkles.

She loved adding the sprinkles and picked them out herself from the grocery store.

And the verdict....    she loves them! I love being a mom and having an excuse to goof around. We have so much fun!

They really are good cookies. If anyone is interested, I used this recipe.

No comments: