Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm a little bit country..

Friday we took Bella to Carver's Cove in Eden. It was seriously one of the coolest things we have done so far. Bella is just learning all of her animal sounds so it was fun to see the animals up close and personal.

Kids 12 and under (or 13 if you are cute like Ty) can ride the horse. There are goats, chickens, llamas, cows, sheep, donkeys, bunnies, kittens, dogs, ducks, turkeys, pigs, & horses.
This is probably the most pictures I've ever uploaded. I had a hard time choosing!

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to chase the chickens..

Look a that face. Dirt.. oats..

Baby pigs! Born the night before. Their mommy weighs about 450 lbs!

Piper the potbelly pig. Love him! So much personality in such a chubby little pig.




She really wasn't sure about riding the horse but decided she wanted to try it after she saw her uncle Ty do it. She lasted for about 10 steps. I was one proud mama!

Oh and then yesterday we went to the Famer's Market on 25th street. Of course I can't go without wandering into the antique store. And I found this! A silver Tiffany necklace. I really don't know how old it is but it was the best find ever for me. Love love love it!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

How fun, I have never heard of this place. I love all the pictures. Bella looks like she had a blast!!