Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July! We had our fair share of parades and fireworks. My niece Tayzhia danced in the Kaysville parade so we went and watched. It was crazy there! We walked away with candy, lots of necklaces, frisbees, and 2 stuffed animals. I've never seen anything like it and never seen so many people get so excited for a frisbee! I seriously thought people were going to riot!

Skye and I had a booth at Liberty Days at Layton park. It was fun but so much work! We wanted pictures of the tutus so me and my friend Sierra took our girls to the park to shoot some. It was a lot of fun but 1 year olds are not fun models! We actually ended up with some good shots so that is all that counts! I think I've been having too much fun with Photoshop but I wanted to give this picture an vintage whimsical feel. I love it!



This was our booth at Liberty Days. The display board seriously took at least 10 hours between painting, prepping the boards, cutting decals and then applying the decals. I think it was worth it and I'm glad they turned out so well!


No comments: