Saturday, July 10, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I'm putting away the groceries today and my little one is being really good. I keep putting the groceries away while thinking what a good little sweet heart I have. I get down to the last few bags and she is still just sitting on the floor playing. I think she is being too quite so I decide to see what she is up to.. and find this..


Prepare yourself..















AHHHH!! Man down!!!

Luckily 9 survived out of the dozen but one was a total loss. There were two eggs that just had cracks. They needed to be used up. And quick!

So what's a girl to do?

I made these Pillow Cookies that were recently featured on Bakerella. Recipe here. Mine didn't turn out nearly as pretty as hers but they were so good! They have brownies in the inside. How could they not turn out to be delicious?

We have too much fun. Bella is such a handful and I promise she already knows how to push my buttons but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is such a blast!

No comments: