Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little Miss Utah

Each month that passes, I'm just as surprised how fast time is moving. Especially now that I'm not "working". My life finally feels like it is settling right where it needs to be. Things are good with the vinyl business and I am grateful everyday that I get to be right home with Bella. We have made sacrifices money wise but we have gained so much.

Bella is still growing like a weed. I don't feel like I take enough pictures lately because she is changing so much. She is talking up a storm and can say full sentences like, "no, I don't" when her dad tells her to do something :) She is so funny and SO much trouble. She can complete simple tasks, such as putting things in the garbage, picking up her toys and understands when it's bath time by standing by the bathroom door and banging on it until I open the door. She could live in the bathtub if I'd let her.


"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
only as far as I seek can I go,
only as deep as I look can I see,
only as much as I dream can I be."


1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

She is growing and is so cute!