Saturday, July 31, 2010

Museum of Ancient Life

Last week I took my little brother Ty and Bella to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. It was my 2nd time going and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. I think dinosaurs are AMAZING! If you have never been, August is a great time to go. All through August Thanksgiving Point is doing $2 Tuesdays and you can use it to get into the dinosaur museum, gardens or farm. I wish I would have known that before I went down because we would have waited a couple of days and went on a Tuesday (and saved ($16) but oh well! Maybe we will go down again and do something else.






Tyrannosaurus Rex

Digging for fossils

A replica of the Megalodon, the biggest prehistoric shark

1 comment:

Amber said...

That looks like fun! I never made it to Thanksgiving Point even though I lived in Utah for a total of 10 years, now I wish I'd made the trip.