Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New pictures


I don't know if I've mentioned or not.. but I pretty much decided when Bella was a few months old that I was tired of paying for studio photography that I didn't really love. So I ended up buying my nice camera and taking my own pictures. I just didn't count on having such a busy girl and getting great pictures is always a challenge!

So I decided to try having a professional photographer take Bella's pictures to see what could be captured. Although we did end up with a handful of good pictures, I still wasn't impressed with the whole process. I guess I'll keep taking my own pictures :)

What do you think of them?




3 comments:

Sherry said...

Totally cute! You did a fantastic job Sunny. And Bella is so cute! You just keep taking pictures. :)

Clemments Family said...

I think you do way better Sunset. But I still love the pictures. Bella is growing up to fast though. Lets start our own studio.

JONESIES said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute! I need to take some lessons from you. I have a nice camera and I'm trying to learn. I feel like i should be learning faster than I am :-(!