Monday, February 28, 2011

Come one, come all! {a circus birthday party}

Bella's party was SO much fun! It was such a great theme. It was easy to plan for because there was just tons of different ideas that fit with the theme. 

Here are the pictures.. -Warning- there are TONS of them!

The invitations.. well kind of. I didn't really mail them. Just like our Christmas cards..


The birthday girl..

The details..
Mustaches on a stick

Lips on a stick

Circus Clown Pops

Cotton Candy

Red Velvet Cupcakes




Circus Peanuts

Popcorn


Goldfish in a bag party favors
The guests..








*I thought I was good and got pictures of everyone but I didn't. Oops! Not shown.. 
Ty, Jaden, Chris and Sierra.

 Uncle AJ had flowers delivered to both of the birthday girls (my sister and Bella)


Just for the record, I've NEVER been sent flowers. ;)

~Odds and Ends~



Shy girl!



Birthday girls!







We had such a blast at Bella's circus party! Everything turned out great and I was thankful to all who came and enjoyed this special day with us. Happy 2nd Birthday baby big girl!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Bella is so cute and it looks like you had a fabulous time. Happy Birthday to you too! :)

Clemments Family said...

Her party was super cute. Thanks for inviting us.