Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bella's first bike!

We decided to give Bella her birthday present a couple of days early. Why? Because it was driving me nuts.. aaaannndd (I do have a real reason) because she will be getting other presents on her birthday so we thought it would be fun to let her enjoy this for a few days before. See? I know what I'm doing.

 Patiently waiting for us to reveal the surprise. 

 Checking it out.. 

 Trying it out..

She likes it best when dad pushes her around.

She loves her new bike and has been playing on it all day. In case your curious, it's Strider PREbike and it doesn't come with pedals or training wheels. It teaches kids at a young age to balance using a bike therefore never needing training wheels. 

In other news.. Bella inherited the biggest freaking Care Bear collection..

 Like 30+ Care Bears and most of them still had tags. I didn't even know there were this many different bears.
And this little playset too. Fun!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

I love the bike, its so cute! And that Care Bear collection....WOW!! I love Care Bears! YAY Bella, you're almost two. I can't believe it.