Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Isabella


Oh my sweet girl, I can't even describe how my life has changed since you came into this world 2 years ago. And daddy's life has changed too! Dora, Blue, Nemo, Dory & the Chipmunks make frequent stops at our house. Our refrigerator is covered in alphabet magnets, fingerprints speckle the walls, there are random crayon marks on furniture and you have to watch out for toys or you might break your neck tripping over them. But I LOVE every second of it.

I love the way sing Row row booooaaaattt! and twink twink stttarrrr! and the way you repeat every word you hear. Even bad ones.. You are really good at dressing yourself. Even if it's both legs in one pant leg and underwear on top of your pants. You are so sweet and say "hi" to random people in the grocery store and all the old ladies want to take you home.

I love how much you love your dogs. And how sweet you are to all animals. I love how hard you fight me to take your naps and to go to bed but then I find you curled up asleep on the couch or in your bed. You loved your binky so much and it was so hard to take away but you've done so good. Mommy is so proud!

I love how tall you are getting. You love shoes way too much and I think it's adorable. You LOVE bath time and would stay in there all day if I would let you. You like getting dressed. You hate getting your hair done.



I love your curious nature and how silly you are. You are definitely our kid. You fit into our family SO well!
Mommy's makeup is the funnest thing ever and I love the bright shades on you. They aren't very easy to get off though! I miss you so much when I'm not near you and I love playing in your kitchen with you! You are the best little chef!



So my little Bella Roo, Izzy, Izzy Boo Boo.. I love you bigger than the sky and I hope you have a wonderful 2nd birthday!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

OKay, I have tears now. So cute, I love it! I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast. Happy Birthday Bella!