Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our little busy bee is 20 months old!

Another month down! It's almost time to start planning someone's 2nd birthday! We haven't decide what theme to do yet but there is still plenty of time to decide. I'm seriously considering a circus theme after see this blog post. It would be so cute to do bright colors like hot pink, teal & violet. Or maybe lighter colors link soft pink, yellow, mint and brown. I'm thinking tissue pom poms, popcorn, elephants & lions! It would be fun!

Bella is so much fun right now. She plays most of the day but really loves her nap time and bed time. I keep her plates and cups in one of the drawers in the kitchen and she will bring me a plate when she wants something to eat. She keeps me on my toes! She hasn't fallen of off anything lately and she isn't as reckless as she used to be *knock on wood*.


Loves:
Bubbles!
Dora the Explorer
Jumping on the bed
She loves her dance class. It really is so much fun for her.
Doing somersaults. She is really good at them and can do them all by herself.
She points into her mouth when she wants something to eat or drink. It's so funny! The other day she was eating something and I asked her where it went. She pointed into her mouth to indicate she ate it. She is so hilarious!
Choo choo trains. Her dad is so excited that Santa can bring her a train set for Christmas :)
She loves looking at herself in the mirror.
She loves talking to her grandma on the phone.


Bella talks so much but this month she has picked up or says these things a lot:
I'm stuck!
Mommy & Daddy
Bubbles! She has a shirt and blanket that has circles on it and she calls those bubbles too.
Help me!
Yee haw!
Howdy!
Night night
Water
Daddy work (because I tell her daddy is at work)
She knows most of her animals sounds.
She is finally saying thank you pretty good when I ask her to.
Puppy
Baby
She points to our family portrait and says, "daddy, mommy, baby!".
Pretty

 Bella the Explorer and her new backpack! It can even carry her friends Boots & Swiper.

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Sunset! We really really really need to get her and Lex together. I think they would have a ball with each other. Plus one day their gonna be the best of friends, they just don't know it yet. LOL!!!