Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally!

I can finally say that Bella's room is put together. I L-O-V-E it! And so does Bella. There are just a few things left that I want to do, like vinyl decals, hanging this on the wall, etc. It's definitely the best room in the house and I'm tempted to move in there with her. Ha ha :) She started out in a different room (that is now where I do my vinyl decals) and then I decided to swap rooms. The room used to be sort of an office but ended up collecting junk. Justin had built the shelves to hold all of our books. It had the ugliest cowboy boot border along the top with rope nailed into it. I'm really regretting not taking pictures so I could show the before and after. It is a huge transformation!

The chandelier was given to me by mom's friend. I think she got it at a yard sale and it didn't work. I cleaned it up and Rex & Justin took care of the rest. I'm so glad we put the time into it!




Thinking about adding a vinyl decal tree to this wall.. not sure yet. I just don't want it to be too busy.

No comments: