Friday, October 8, 2010

30!

I realized in less than a year and a half I will be 30! That's crazy. It literally made me sick to my stomach. I know that sounds silly because 30 really isn't old at all. I've enjoyed my 20s but I'm not ready to let them go! I'm setting some goals of things I'd like to do before I turn 30. 30 things before 30! (see Jenna, I'm not copying at all because this is 30 things instead of 29 things. Totally different. :)

Without further adieu.. the list!

30 things to do before 30
1. Have my blog made into a book
(from pregnancy to Bella's 2nd birthday).
2. Make cute cake pops.
3. Take Bella on vacation.
4. Decorate the "picture" wall.
5. Sign up for Netflix.
6. Clean and organize the laundry room.
7. Complete the 30 designs in 30 goal.
8. Go to Lagoon.
9. Bake & decorate sugar cookies.
10. Hit my goal weight (for now 130).
11. Launch my website.
12. Catch up completely on vinyl orders.
13. Get a sewing machine.
14. Actually sew something!
15. Read 10 new books.
16. Get my own tool set.
17. Spend 1 day without using my computer.
18. Cut my hair to my shoulders.
19. Plant flowers next spring.
20. Plant a garden.
21. Go to Pirate Island.
22. Take Bella to Carver's Cove again.
23. Get decals put up in Bella's room.
24. Make Hello Kitty waffles!
25. Get Lasik.
26. This one is a secret :)
27. Bake danish.
28. Finish my tree ornaments.
29. Go to Witches Night Out.
30. Bake bread.

1 comment:

Mrs. Egg said...

You're silly. I don't care I found it on another blog but I can't remember which one.