Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight Watchers..

I haven't talked much about weight loss on my blog and I'm not really sure why. It's something I'm constantly thinking about and I'm always on some sort of diet. About 5 years ago, my mom and I decided to start Weight Watchers and we both lost TONS of weight. I got down to my lowest weight since who knows when and I felt so great! But after I had a miscarriage (back in 2006), got married, went to college, had a baby.. you guess it.. I gained it back.. plus some. Doh!

Wishing I still fit into those jeans!
 After I had Bella I decided to give WW another go. For whatever reason, I just couldn't do it. I think it was a combination of my crazy hormones (thanks PCOS!) and willpower but I just wasn't losing it this time. So for the last 20 months, I've been switching through different diets and work outs (WW, HCG diet, Couch to 5k..) but I'm just not going anywhere. I've realized lately that I can lose weight, I just feel overwhelmed & then get discouraged and then I quit.

I keep going back to Weight Watchers because it is truly amazing. It's not some fad diet that you do for a month, it's a lifestyle. And it's totally doable. It just teaches you to look at food in a whole different light. So when I heard that they are rolling out a new program on the 29th, my heart skipped a beat. This is totally what I need. This new diet is supposed to be fantastic and I CANNOT wait.

My plan is to start WW on the 29th and I'll share my progress here on my blog. Here is to the new me!

1 comment:

Mrs. Egg said...

Good Luck. I hate how easy it is to put it on but to take it off it takes forever.