Sunday, November 28, 2010

21 months

I'm sad to say that I no longer have a baby! Bella is definitely a toddler now and it makes me sad! Where does the time go? She is such a nutty girl, we love her so much! I bought Bella a potty chair for Christmas and then realized that it was the silliest gift ever. Who would want a toilet for Christmas? So I had to give it to her early. I had no other choice. In fact, I didn't only give her the potty chair. I also gave her a baby doll, an outfit, & another small toy. What is wrong with me? There is no point in shopping for Christmas early if you give all the gifts early! Oh well.. on a happier note, here is the potty chair..

Isn't it cute?!
Best thing about potty training? Big girl panties!
We haven't officially started potty training yet. I'm still trying to whip up a game plan. Potty training is scary to me. I don't want to mess it up and I want it to be a positive experience for the both of us. Ya know?  So if you have got any tips.. send them my way.

21 month highlights

This girl can say a bajillion words. And lots of sentences now too! It's so much fun. 

She is really loving Blues Clues

She likes to play on the kneebouncers website. She's actually liked this for quite a while but I don't think I've ever shared the website. It's really cute and age appropriate. She can play it all by herself.

She loves drinking water. Totally my girl. I love water too. She still drinks milk really well too. 

She likes to play in her room all by herself. See, not a baby anymore! 

She likes money. Who doesn't? But what does a one year old need a dollar for?  Whenever anyone gets their wallet out she yells, "money! money!"

 She is totally Miss Independent. She likes to try to do things herself. When we have to go anywhere she has to pack her own "purse" and always says, "I wanna walk" instead of letting me carry her. 

She loves her new boots that grandma bought her. And don't you dare call them shoes or she will definitely correct you that they are called BOOTS. 

 That's about all I can think of for this month. We are so excited for Christmas so I'm sure I'll have lots of blog posts this month. I love the month of December. Putting up the tree, the music, Christmas lights, the decorations.. not so much the snow. I wish it only snowed on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. That would be perfect!

 





1 comment:

Cecilia said...

I did the "fast track" method or potty training in 1 day thing with bella when she was 19 months old. It worked great! She was potty trained as advertised in no time!