Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 1 = Fail.

photo via the notebook doodles

This first week being home has been sooo hard. My shop has been slower than normal. Which really should be no cause for concern because it always has its ups and downs. Then I totally planned on getting the entire house cleaned, like windows washed and ALL of the laundry done, etc. Fail, fail and more fail!

Really I should give myself credit because it hasn't been all bad. I've gotten lots of new designs posted, I've spent a lot of time working on my shop blog (don't mind the background bareness, I'm working on designing my own background..), and I've done a TON of cleaning around the house. It just doesn't show as much as I wanted it too. Oh and I started a DI box, yay for getting rid of junk. I also did some vinyl for my pal who owns Kaffe Mercantile in Ogden. I need to go back up and take some pics once he is done installing everything. So I think once I get a better routine down & maybe even a to-do list this is going to be great. Plus I'm getting to spend tons of time with Isabella. That makes it all worth it.

I love the picture I posted above, it really summarizes it all right now.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You will have PLENTY of days when you feel like that. I feel like that very often! Hang in there. Just remember the reason that you are home & everything will be worth it...especially as you look back when Belle is older.