Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My expectations fell WAY short this year on Mother's Day... I had a nice busy weekend planned and instead I was home sick the whole weekend! So next weekend I'm asking for a redo. Bella had a fun day with her grandma and got to wear her new dress. My favorite mother's day present was Nyquil. Sad!

Even home sick in bed, I'm really grateful for God giving me a chance to be a mom. I hope I'm making Him proud! Isabella is my whole world. I can't imagine my life without her. I finally feel like things are falling into place and soon I'll be home with her more instead of working so much. More on this soon. I feel very blessed!

I'm also grateful that I have the best mom in the world! She is one of my best friends and I look up to her so much. She is the first person I call when I have questions or to share good news with. Bella loves spending time with her grandma and she has learned if she wants something to just bring it to grandma and it's hers! They have so much fun together.


GRANDMA
Like mom but with NO rules!

3 comments:

Amber said...

The picture at the top is BEAUTIFUL and the one at the bottom is adorable. :) Sorry your weekend didn't go as planned, hope next weekend is better. Happy (Late) Mother's Day!

Cecilia said...

I'm so happy to hear that you love being a mom. Yay for getting to stay home with your baby girl more often! I'm so happy for you and Isabella.

Clemments Family said...

Oh Dear, I am sorry that you were sick on Mothers Day. Being a Mom is the best thing ever, it tops everything.