Sunday, January 24, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium

Yesterday Bella and I talked her daddy into spending the day with us. We all went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy and then out to eat at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The aquarium was a lot of fun! I thought that the octopus and jelly fish were the best. Bella really liked watching the stingrays. I ended up carrying her most of the time so that she could see better. In March they are getting penguins so we ended up buying the year membership since we are planning on going back (it's $18 per person and children under 2 are free).

On a side note, Bella took her first steps a few weeks ago. Her record is 5 steps! She does it a few times a day now. Her birthday is about a month away.




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We have never been to the aquarium. I have been wanting to go...maybe we will have to go in March when the penguins get there.

Bella is so cute! I love the flowers that she is always wearing.

And...Five Guys is my favorite place. We love it!

Clemments Family said...

Wow, still can't believe she is almost 1, I swear we were just pregnant. They grow up too fast.

Amber said...

Only $18 each for a year membership? That is SO worth it! Branden and I loved going to the aquarium when we lived out there and we didn't even have an adorable little girl to show things to! I can't believe she's started walking!