Sunday, January 31, 2010

{grateful}

I've been kind of down lately and I'm not really sure why. Stress most likely.. trying to keep up with working full time, vinyl orders, keeping the house together and wanting to spend every second with my little cupcake. I guess it's not hard to figure out why I'm overwhelmed.

But today has just been one of those when I realize how lucky I am. And I am SO thankful. I can't imagine my life any different (besides the working so much part ;). I have a wonderful husband who works his tail off to take care of us. And I have the most beautiful, loving, sweet little girl. So today I just wanted to say, be thankful of every second and every bit of you life. No matter where it takes you, because it is yours and only yours.

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe,
and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think."
-Christopher Robin


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that quote! I am going to steal it & post it on my blog..if you don't mind! I agree about being grateful! It is so had to look up when you feel so down. Sometimes we focus on what is wrong in our lives instead of all of our amazing rights!

Clemments Family said...

I totally understand where you're coming from. I have had the winter blues lately and it sucks!