Thursday, January 28, 2010

The big countdown!

I need cute ideas for Bella's birthday party! I can't believe she is almost 1! I'm thinking a cupcake theme or princess theme! I'm really leaning toward the cupcake theme. It would be so fun. Here are some things I really love on Etsy..

I have no idea what this has to do with birthdays..or cupcakes.. but I love it! I've bought from this seller before and I really love her stuff!



Love it. Bought it. I had it personalized with a '1' on the back and her name above it!



I've also bought from this seller.. (I think I have an addiction).. I can't decide if I want another tutu but wouldn't it be cute for pictures?! I can't decide between this one or about 10 others. She has the best tutus ever!



Love these and decently priced. I'm sure I could figure out how to make these but I love the fabrics and colors already on this one!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like the cupcake idea. Let her choose a princess party when she gets older!

Clemments Family said...

I love it all. I really love that tutu. Lexi needs another or one for her birthday. We have decided on the princess theme for her first party. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by though.