Tuesday, January 26, 2010

11 months!

I can't belive she is almost 1 year old! 31 more days!! This last month has gone by so fast. Bella learns something new everyday. She is starting to learn new words and she understands simple sentences. She loves new cloths lately and likes to help pick out her outfit. She gets so excited going through her clothes or looking at new ones at the store. She's getting some more teeth and she is a little monster lately. I guess I can't complain since she did so well with the first 8 teeth.


11 month milestones:
Took 1st steps. 7 steps is her record!
Says mama, dada, hi Ty, uh oh, oh wow, look, puppy (kinda), yum yum, hello, hiya.
She is really good at throwing tantrums lately. She's really got the screaming thing down. My mom got a little video of it the other day when she was trying to steal the video camera away. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to add it.
She likes to tear things up. Magazines, catalogs, books..
She is really good at climbing. If she can climb it, she will.
She likes to snuggle but only when she wants to.
She likes pretending to talk on the phone.

I can't wait until her birthday party! I've already picked some things on Etsy for the party!

No comments: