Bella is our little beauty. She has a heart of gold, a soft spot for animals and is polite as can be (most of the time.) She is ecstatic to start preschool next month. On top of everything else, she is brilliant. She is going to excel with preschool and that is part of the reason we chose a kindergarten prep class for her.
- Likes to make forts.
- Likes to solve problems.
- Loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She also likes Dora, Spongebob, Doc McStuffins,
- Loves going to the park.
- Loves sleepovers at her cousins house.
- Shes obsessed with rainbows.
- Still loves mac & cheese.
- Loves playing dressup.
- She's finally likes playing with Barbies, My Little Ponies, etc.
- She likes to help load the dishes and has affectionately named our dishwasher "washy." Which I think is a silly name for a dishwasher who doesn't like to wash. Our new one is being delivered soon and I'm afraid she might cry!
Funny things she has said lately:
She says she wants to be an "art girl" so that she can paint zombies, rainbows and all the other things you can paint.
She loves the song "Can't hold us" by Macklemore. Part of the lyrics say
"So we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold us" and she sings it as "So we put our hands up like the silly jam-o does". I asked her what a silly jam-o is and she told me it's a wolf. Like, "duh mom."
She sneezed and I reminded her that she needs to cover her mouth. She asked why and I told her so she doesn't give her germs to someone else. She said "Well why do I want to sneeze them on me then?" Good question!