This is my favorite fall soup! It's easy, delicious and it's a crockpot recipe.. which makes it a winner in my book. This recipe is also vegan!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 (28 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 oz.) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz.) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. tabasco sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) jar Prego traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. pasta (I usually use whole wheat rotini noodles)
Recipe adapted from this one from Favorite Family Recipes.